Hello Bookworms! Can you believe that I’ve been consistently blogging for 13 days? Cause I can’t. 😂😂😂 Today we are talking 2020 Reading and Blog Goals. 2019 has been my best reading year in a really long time, and I’ve loved getting back into blogging and talking books with everyone. So I definitely want to continue that next year.
1. I want to read at least 100 books. But, more importantly, I want to review every book I read next year. It doesn’t have to be a full formal review, but I want to make sure I’m writing out my thoughts on everything I read.
2. I want to track my reading using a spreadsheet. For the last couple years I used the spreadsheet designed by Brock at Let’s Read. And, I’ve really liked it. But, I’m currently working on designing my own so that I can track both reading and blogging in one spreadsheet – and focus on the the statistics that are important to me.
3. I want to consistently blog all year. Ideally 3-4 times a week. And, I’d really love to create my own weekly meme next year. I’ve got a few ideas, but I haven’t settled on the perfect one.
4. I want to read down my physical TBR. I don’t really have a specific number in mind because I enjoy having a shelf full of books to choose from. But, I want to make sure that I can fit all my TBR books on my TBR shelf – its getting a little full at the moment. And, I’m sure it will get worse before the end of the year. Haha.
5. I want to make sure I’m making time for re-reading my favorites. I’ve re-read 10-12 books this year, and I’ve really enjoyed it. Sometimes I get so focused on all the books I’ve never read, that I forget how much I love going back and spending time in worlds I’ve already been to before.
What about you? Have you started thinking about your reading goals for 2020?
Happy Reading ♥